Puttin' On The Ritz

More sophisticated by the second, etc.

Friday, December 04, 2009

WHY


WHY DO I FEAR MYSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

oh... why do i fear myself in the middle of the night
what scary sound dost thy maketh within
a lasso reaps the golden nuts from alien ship residue syndrome
i milk man ... i milk man... me milk milk man
MILK
when love and wonder are forgiven entities of frogs
when little petey made a friend on the subway that night before THE FOOTBALL GAME
i want orange milk to ooze out of my eyeballs
all the while a goat named Donna waxes political about ho hum current events
ITS LIKE TEETH FROM THE MARS LANDER FROM THE MARS LANDER LAND
from the mars lander from the mars lander
the mars lander
THE MARS LANDERER PERFORMED HIS MISSION WITH REPUTABLE COMMAND
HE OR SHE INSPIRED A WHOLE POPULATION OF GENDERLESS (insert here)
time and again the land looks down on me, even as i stand above it
LIKE A BORED DOVE IN THE DAWN MIST OF CHANGE
i ate a mediocre taco for lunch
WHY
WHY
OH WHY
WHY DO I CONTEMPLATE SQUASH


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home