Puttin' On The Ritz

More sophisticated by the second, etc.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Hugs And Kisses, etc.

Happy new year, my friends. If you are not our friend, happy new year anyway. I'm not going to get uptight about it. I sincerely apologize to all our fans that we were unable to play a show last night, we would have loved to. Kevin Shea decided that it would be in his best interests to be in Memphis, Tennessee, apparently. I have little to no control over the man; he is, essentially, a loose cannon. I will admit to hitting the bottle a bit last night, as I'm sure many of you did as well. It was amateur night, which I typically try to steer clear of (who really wants to play open mics? Not I, not I), but I could not resist celebrating. 2004 was a good year for us, as you might very well know if you keep yourself updated with this thing. 2005 promises to be even better, more ridiculous, more crazed, more nude. Well, maybe not more nude. Time will tell with that one. Just keep your eyes peeled, it will be hard to miss us. We plan on being everywhere, doing everything, all the fucking time. There will be no stopping us, so to speak. If you don't like it, tough. It is not for you to enjoy, it is for you to endure. Hugs and kisses from the POTR HQ, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home