Puttin' On The Ritz

More sophisticated by the second, etc.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Superfluous, etc.

Welcome to March, comrades. If you are currently in New York City, you know that it is ridiculously cold. Kevin Shea might be aware of this fact, but he is, as we speak, working on his suntan in Los Angeles. If I were there I would be doing the same. We have exchanged a few emails, but I'm not sure if that really constitutes practicing. Since we have not held an official rehearsal yet this year, I am content to act as if emailing or speaking on the telephone is the same thing as honing our craft. I will let you be the judge, as I will probably be too drunk to remember. Perhaps that little artifice is wearing thin, the whole drinking until there's nothing left to drink to sort of thing. If you have any recommendations as to what sort of recreational drugs we should explore in lieu of smashing our livers with unholy amounts of alcohol, I would be more than happy to hear them. Keep in mind that we don't like marijuana nor stimulants. Whilst it might be amusing to watch us melt our brains with LSD, I'm not sure how interested we are in that experience. We could just as easily melt our brains with eurodisco or, say, freon. Perhaps we will stick with what we know, for the time being. Anything else you might have to say would be appreciated, as we appreciate your comments and suggestions. We know you're out there, someone has to be reading this bullshit. Well, I suppose it did not actually emerge, fully grown, from the ass of a bull, but you I think you get my meaning. I'm not going to reduce the number of commas per capita, as I happen to like them, etc. So if that is your suggestion, you can save your breath. Suffice it to say that I just wanted to say hello, and it would be nice if you did the same. Go with God or whatever it is that you do with your free time.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thinking about practice is almost as good as practicing, bj. i say concentrate on maping out the japanese and european tours for later this year, and maybe illicit things will happen in the meanwhile.

    xo,
    anna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home