Puttin' On The Ritz

More sophisticated by the second, etc.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Bicameral Mind, etc.

So, as you may have guessed, Kevin and I have many treats and surprises in store for you, our (apparently) rabid fans. Only some of them involve sexual favors, and those need to be paid for, in cash, in advance. That is the way these transactions are usually conducted, right? Regardless, we are attempting to compile some sort of digital video disc. Right now we have a dearth of video footage, which you or maybe your friend or perhaps a total stranger can help us with. I have, I believe, seen a video camera at more than one of our shows. Some of the details, such as which show it was or who was behind the camera, escape me right now. So I repeat, if you, or anyone you know, has any of this footage, please contact us immediately. Well, you can wait a day or whatever, but the sooner the better. We would be willing to take the subway to your residence and/or place of business to acquire said footage. We will even give you a credit, for what it's worth. My email address is available on this very page -- so run, don't walk, etc. In the meantime I will be waiting underwater. No really, I mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home