Puttin' On The Ritz

More sophisticated by the second, etc.

Monday, April 25, 2005

String Theory, etc.

Tonight, for some reason, I decided it would be a good idea to attempt to reconnect with people from the past (I am not referring to ex-girlfriends, because I am not really all that sure what I would say to them and many of them appear to be married), although I am not exactly sure why. Perhaps it is because I like the idea of communicating with people in other time zones, it is a bit like traveling faster than the speed of light. Causality be damned, I would love for someone to hear me say hello before I actually say it. Suffice it to say that I am now communicating with you because I am feeling a little chatty and no one was taking my calls. I am not assuming the worst, and I can also think of much worse things than having a chat with you. I feel like I haven't seen you a little while, so perhaps this is also an attempt to reconnect with past lives or whatever. How are you doing? I appear to be doing quite well, although I will admit to having a few glasses of pisco which I think might just be good for the soul. I have no real proof of this, but that is really neither here nor there. I would connect with Kevin but he is also not taking my calls at the moment. I would like to think that it is because he is getting heavy with some chick that he is really into; it may or may not be happening but I prefer to believe that it is. Do any of you have any good theories regarding quantum gravity? I would super love to hear them. I'm not just making that up, I am actually curious. Feel free to blow my mind, now or later. Do you want to know a secret?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home